SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Out
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CHSL 2019 official notification for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO) on 5th March, 2019.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule for the SSC CHSL 2019 exam is as follows. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CHSL Exam 2019 and make sure to complete the process in time.
|Online Application Starts from||05th March 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||05th April 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||June 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||01st July to 26th July 2019 (CBE)|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card||September|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam||29th September 2019(DES)|
SSC CHSL 2019 Online Application
The online application for SSC CHSL 2019 exam has started on 5th March, 2019. The last date to apply online SSC CHSL 2019 Exam is 5th April, 2019
SSC CHSL Salary: Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL Application Fee
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/–
- Exemption: No feeis required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
- Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration
SSC CHSL Vacancy
The Vacancy for SSC CHSL 2019 will be released soon after the official notification for the same has been released by Staff Selection Commission of India. As per last years’ notification released by SSC, a total of 5134 vacancies were to be filled by SSC CHSL 2017-18 exam. Candidates can get a clue about the upcoming SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy by looking into the vacancy details of SSC CHSL 2017-18.
Good news for SSC Aspirants, SSC CHSL 2017-18 vacancies are now increased upto 5134. Earlier the number of Vacancy was 3,271. Tentative vacancies for the posts of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO are 1856, 3267, 02 and Data Entry Operator Grade”A”- Nil, respectively.
SSC CHSL Exam Centre
The list of exam centres for SSC CHSL Exam 2019 are mentioned on the Official Notification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
The SSC CHSL exam is held in 3 stages called (Tiers). While the first one is online the latter two are offlineexams. The entire process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC CHSL. Candidates must qualify each stage of the SSC CHSL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) start conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mod|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before beginning the SSC CHSL preparation, it is important to make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019 are given below::
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- Reduction in time limit for examination of Tier -I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Tier III will remain same.
- No Sectional Cut off.