LIC ADO JOB PROFILE
An LIC ADO or Apprentice Development Officer works in the Insurance Sector. But this job involves a little bit of initial footwork. The job profile of an LIC ADO is a mixed blend of marketing and tactical sales. There is a pre-emptive training period. The initial order of business involves one’s understanding of the existing LIC policies and areas where sales can be procured easily. After the training period ends, one is assigned a set of tasks and duties, which are-
- To recruit agents for selling LIC policies to the assigned area.
- To provide proper training to the selected agents working under the guidance.
- To analyze the overall performance of each agent in terms of marketing capabilities as well as shortcomings, if any.
- To motivate them to procure maximum sales in a defined time period.
- To assign a target quota and maintain overall integrity in sales.
LIC ADO is a management cum marketing job. For a person who can get the job done via others, this is the place to be. There are times when you also have to travel and monitor the sales process.
One thing you need to understand is LIC ADO Job Profile is more incentive-based and target oriented. The more business you bring as an LIC ADO, the higher your incentives and bonus become.
Hence, your final salary as an LIC ADO depends upon the business you generate for the company. A few of the common perks and benefits enjoyed by an LIC ADO are
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)
LIC ADO Salary Structure
- Salary Band: Rs. 25,000-30,000/-
- The scale is Rs. 17240-840(14)-29000-910(4)-32640